Biodegradable + zero waste + vegan + recyclable packaging
- If you are a plastic cotton bud user then why not switch to bamboo? This nifty pack of 100 cotton buds are 100% biodegradable.
- Plastic cotton buds are often found on the beach, in our oceans and always found in plastic containers in the shops.
- These cotton buds have a bamboo stick and come in this recycled paper box.
- Bamboo is a sustainable product. It needs no pesticides or fertiliser to grow. It's a super fast growing grass that is more efficient at taking CO2 from the air and producing more O2 than trees. A few small everyday changes will reduce the amount of waste going to landfill
- Plastic-free bamboo cotton buds can be disposed of by simply throwing them into your organic waste or compost.
- Made by Eco Living of the UK - a water-neutral, vegan & fairtade company.
UK STANDARD DELIVERY - £3.95 on orders up to £40 / Free on orders over £40
LOCAL DELIVERY - Free to all villages within the SG8 postcode area
SUBSCRIPTION DELIVERY - £3.95 on each order up to £40 / Free on orders over £40
Welcome & thank you for visiting our lifestyle store!
We'd love to keep you updated on future product launches, promotions and discounts. Sign up to our newsletter and we'll send you the occasional email every now and then.
So excited these can be composted! Yes!
These are a staple in our house now!