A HEADY LATHER. GENTLY CLEANSE + MOISTURISE.
This gift set contains:
- 1 x Vegan Shaving Brush
- 1 x Lavender & Cedarwood Shaving Soap
- Your gift box is filled with recycled zig zag paper, wrapped in acid free white tissue before being carefully packaged into a kraft gift box.
- WE CAN SEND IT DIRECT TO THE RECIPIENT - if you would like a note enclosed, just let us know in the comments section when ordering.
Lavender + Cedarwood Shaving Soap
VEGAN + CRUELTY FREE + SHEA BUTTER + CASTOR OIL
- Say goodbye to shaving foam with our all natural Shave soap. Packed full of Shea Butter to moisturise the skin & Castor oil to gently cleanse, this is the first step to a natural, plastic free shaving regime
- Suitable for all skin types
- Product Size: 150ml
- All of our soaps are handmade using the cold process method. They each have their own, unique blend of skin loving plant and nut oils
- CARE: Our hand-crafted soaps have no chemical preservatives so they need a little bit of extra care to prolong their lives. All of our soaps contain a high percentage of natural glycerine, which is great for your skin as its incredibly moisturising, but it also attracts water. So, it's really important to keep them somewhere dry. When you're not using your shaving soap it's best to keep water out of the tin, allowing it to dry between uses. This will help keep your soap happy and you feeling naturally fresh and fragrant for as long as possible!
- HOW TO USE: Soften the soap with a tablespoon of warm water. Using a warm wet shaving brush gently swirl the surface of the soap for a minute or two until you notice a good creamy lather start to form. Alternate the swirl direction every few moments to help work the lather into the brush’s bristles. Use brush to apply the lather to your face and start shaving.
Castor Oil is used in shaving soaps for its ability to create and hold a lather. With antimicrobial and anti-fungal properties, castor oil works wonders for blemished or acne prone skin. It has astringent qualities that clear away excess dirt and old skin, and, while it a moisturising oil it doesn’t block pores. it is used in shaving soaps for its ability to create and hold a lather.
Shea Butter is a brilliant moisturiser. Packed full of essential fatty acids it helps to lock in moisture and improve skin's elasticity. It is often used in skin care routines to improve the appearance of stretch marks and scaring, and for its deep moisturisation and natural anti-oxidant content.
Sunflower Oil is rich in Vitamin E and antioxidants, making it an effective oil to combat skin problems like acne and redness.
Green Clay gently draws out and readily absorbs impurities in the skin, allowing them to be washed away. It stimulates the blood flow leaving skin feeling soft, supple and revitalised.
- Find out more: Ingredients
GENTLE, SOFT. CLEANSE + EXFOLIATE.
Ash + Synthetic Bristle (Vegan Friendly) Shaving Brush
VEGAN + CRUELTY FREE
- The shaving brush helps to cleanse the skin, clearing away dead skin cells with a light exfoliation.
- Made with an Ash handle and synthetic bristles, the Cruelty Free, Vegan Shave Brush is the first step in your plastic free shaving journey. Use along side our natural shave soaps and with a Plastic Free Safety Razor to complete the set!
- CARE: The best way to store your brush is upside down on a stand after a thorough post-use wash.
SIMPLE, HONEST + GOOD
Wild Sage and Co is a family run business nestled in the valleys of the river Wye. From our countryside cottage, we create cold processed soaps, skin loving balms and all natural skin care. We also grow lots of the herbs that make their way into our products in our garden. Our products are based on our own home made remedies, tried and tested throughout the years on family and friends.
After years of making our own home cleaning products, we decided to step into the world of soap making. Our story began in a small cabin outside of Bristol, with oats, honey and nervous anticipation. As our cupboards grew to burst with more soap than we knew what to do with, we decided to take our products to market. Touting our commitment to simple beauty regimes up and down the country, Wild Sage was born, always with our ethos in mind that skin care should be simple and derived from ingredients found in nature.
We believe in providing skin loving products that don’t harm our skin or our environment. Reducing our waste has been core to our mission from the very start. We always aim to pare back our packaging to the bare necessities and use biodegradable and recyclable materials wherever we can. Our aim is to impact the environment as little as possible, simplify skin care and provide a good honest product that our customers can rely on.
All of our products are hand-made, natural and cruelty free. They contain no parabens, sls, artificial colours or fragrances.
We’re currently in the process of changing all our labels to 100% biodegradable ones. This wasn’t available in the UK until recently so were really excited to have it as part of our range! The aluminum tin, is fully recyclable, or even better reusable! The cardboard box is fully recyclable.
UK STANDARD DELIVERY - £3.95 on orders up to £40 / Free on orders over £40
LOCAL DELIVERY - Free to all villages within the SG8 postcode area
Welcome & thank you for visiting our lifestyle store!
We'd love to keep you updated on future product launches, promotions and discounts. Sign up to our newsletter and we'll send you the occasional email every now and then.