Three combo includes: (Also available in a two combo pack)
'We’re proud to have expanded our collection of Vegan Wax Wraps in collaboration with the National Trust.'
- Illustrated by the talented Melanie Selstom and made exclusively for the National Trust, the collection showcases pollinators and wildflowers found throughout the UK during the autumn and winter months.
- Handmade from organic jojoba oil, pine resin, GMO free and sumac wax, sunflower wax, rice bran wax and hydrogenated castor oil. We also use GOTs certified organic cotton and organic dyes.
- A proportion of sales from every pack goes directly to the National Trust, supporting their bee conservation work looking after nature, beauty and history for everyone, for ever.
- Reusable for up to a year, and rewaxable to last even longer!
- Clean by hand washing in cold water with a mild dishwashing soap and a sponge or brush. Hang to dry and store folded in a drawer or rolled in a jar until next time.
Do not use with raw fish or meat, and avoid all contact with heat including microwaves and ovens.
- 1 x 20cm x 20cm wrap
- 1 x 30cm x 30cm wrap
- 1 x 40cm x 40cm wrap