NATURAL. FRESH, INVIGORATING + ENERGISING.
Lemongrass + Tea Tree
BEESWAX + BICARBONATE OF SODA + COCONUT OIL + ARROWROOT POWDER + ESSENTIAL OILS
- Our 55g vegan deodorant stick is made from all natural ingredients and it really works!
- We use organic beeswax to create the base of this product.
- With key ingredients such as bicarbonate of soda, arrowroot powder and coconut oil this deodorant gives you the lasting freshness without all the nasty stuff that can be found in commercial deodorants.
- At Kutis Skincare we use only the best ingredients from reputable and ethical suppliers.
- Our products are handmade in the heart of rural Mid-Wales from mainly organic and always natural ingredients.
- We have carefully selected our essential oil blends to ensure each scent contains anti-bacterial and odour fighting properties.
- Also available in: Lavender & Geranium, Orange & Patchouli, Grapefruit & Mandarin
- Find out more: About Ku.tis Skincare and Ingredients
HANDMADE IN THE UK
SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 5%
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Sign up and you will automatically save 5% off the regular item sale price.
- Select subscribe & save and we will send you a new deodorant every 3 months.
- Need more than one stick? (For example, need 3 deodorants every 3 months just change the quantity to '3', then add to basket). Any questions, please drop us an email and we'd be happy to help.
- You are in complete control of your subscription account and can cancel or amend your orders as required
- Postage for each subscription order is still £3.95 (UK standard delivery), so it makes sense to bulk buy to make even more savings!
The paperboard push-up tub is 100% biodegradable.
UK STANDARD DELIVERY - £3.95 on orders up to £40 / Free on orders over £40
LOCAL DELIVERY - Free to all villages within the SG8 postcode area
SUBSCRIPTION DELIVERY - £3.95 on each order up to £40 / Free on orders over £40
Welcome & thank you for visiting our lifestyle store!
We'd love to keep you updated on future product launches, promotions and discounts. Sign up to our newsletter and we'll send you the occasional email every now and then.