- Award-winning cleansing face balm for all skin types
- Use daily to gently remove makeup, pollution and impurities
- Can also be used to remove mascara and eye makeup
- Made with the fine powder of discarded apricot stones
- Sustainable, vegan, cruelty-free, palm oil free, UK-made
An everyday cleansing balm to gently remove makeup (including mascara), pollution and impurities. Skin is deeply cleansed, soothed and hydrated.
The balm is suitable for all skin types. Apricot powder is combined with skin-calming blackcurrant seed, blue tansy and sea buckthorn oils.
Reused, repurposed, reloved. This cleansing balm is made with the finely-ground powder of discarded apricot stones, a natural by-product of the apricot oil industry and rich in antioxidant Vitamin E.
The balm was awarded "Best Value" product in the Women's Running 2020 Awards.
How To Use
- This balm is best used as the first cleanse as it breaks down make-up, SPF and any oils (sebum, sweat) on the surface of the skin
- If you feel any residue, just ensure you use a muslin cloth or cotton make up pad. Ensure it's nice and warm, not too hot and wipe away the excess. Using a toner also helps remove those last traces of product.
The UpCircle Promise
100 per cent vegan, cruelty-free and UK-made. Housed in a glass jar with an aluminium lid - fully recyclable packaging. Good for you, good for the world.
With dry hands take a coin-sized amount and massage between your fingers and onto face in upward circular motions. Remove with a warm, damp cloth to reveal a clearer, brighter complexion. Best used as the first cleanse to break down make-up, SPF and any oils (sebum, sweat) on the surface of the skin. Suitable for daily use.
Find out more: About & Key Ingredients
This cleansing balm is housed in a glass jar with an aluminium lid. The jar comes in a cardboard outer. All packaging is 100% recyclable.