- Our beautiful bamboo toothbrush with our new medium plant based bristles. The bristles are white. Our plant based bristles are 62% castor oil and 38% nylon.
- The packaging is fully recyclable and the shipping is carbon neutral.
- Also available in Storm Grey, Petal Pink and Moss Green
- Have you tried Truthtabs yet? Zero waste toothpaste tablets, containing fluoride.
Find out more: About, FAQs & how to look after your Truthbrush
SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 5%
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Sign up and you will automatically save 5% off the regular item sale price.
- Choose how often you want to receive your order. We offer 3 easy options - just select every 1 month, 2 months or 3 months from the drop down menu.
- Need more than one pack? (For example, need 3 packs every month then just select 'Every 1 Month' and change the quantity to '3', then add to basket). Or need 3 packs every 3 months? Just select 'Every 3 months' and change the quantity to '3', then add to basket. Any questions, please drop us an email and we'd be happy to help.
- You are in complete control of your subscription account and can cancel or amend your orders as required
- Postage for each subscription order is still £3.95 (UK standard delivery), so it makes sense to bulk buy to make even more savings!
Shop: The Truthbrush
UK STANDARD DELIVERY - £3.95 on orders up to £30 / Free on orders over £30
LOCAL DELIVERY - Free to all villages within the SG8 postcode area
SUBSCRIPTION DELIVERY - £3.95 on each order up to £30 / Free on orders over £30
SAVE 10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER - join our mailing list
Looks great, and works brilliantly. The angled head helps clean hard to reach areas. The bristles are not too soft unlike other brushes I’ve tried. Plastic free too. So happy and would recommend. Thank you